Uno series board, ideal for developing your programming and electronics skills
Embeds the ATmega328P microcontroller combined with the ATMega16U2 processor
Ideal interfaces to explore the world through modules, actuators: USB/serial converter, ICSP, IOREF pin allowing your REV3 to adapt to expansion cards, whatever its voltage (3.3 or 5 V)
Take advantage of Arduino’s open-source programming platform for an even easier coding experience
Benefit from the Arduino community, made up of more than 30 million user-makers throughout your experiments and take advantage of detailed digital resources to get you started!
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- 16 KB flash memory (ATmega328) of which 2KB used by bootloader
- 2 KB SRAM (ATmega328)
- 1 KB EEPROM (ATmega328)
- 16 MHz clock speed
- Operation Voltage 5V
- Input voltage (recommended) 7 12V Input voltage (limits) 6-20V
- 14 digital I/O pins (6 of which provide PWM)
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Current for Pin 3.3V 50 mA
- Compatible with Motor Shield Rev3
The Arduino Uno does not use the FTDI USB/serial controller chip unlike previous boards but it embeds the Atmega16U2 programmed as a USB/serial converter.
Do you have an Arduino Uno board older than this generation? The UNO REV3 board is backwards compatible with hardware used on earlier Duemilanove or Arduino UNO!