Take advantage of this collector’s version of the Arduino Uno microcontroller board available in limited edition!
Specially designed to celebrate the 10 million Arduino Uno boards sold, this “Mini” version is a real tribute to the most used microcontroller board in the world!
More than just a card, it is also an ideal and unique collector’s item, with a card in specific colors (black and gold) and a unique identification number, placed in an elegant and designer box!
This revised and specific version of the Arduino Uno board now benefits from a more current and common USB-C port than the micro-USB used before.
Apart from a change of USB port and a smaller size, the Arduino UNO Mini Limited Edition board has the same specificities and characteristics as the original Arduino Uno!
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P.
- USB connector: USB-C (the original micro-USB connector has been replaced in this version).
- Integrated Led Pins: 13
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- Analog input pins: 6
- PWM pins: 6
- UART: Yes
- I2C: Yes
- SPI: Yes
- Circuit working voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (Limit): 6-12V
- Battery Connector: None
- DC Current Per I/O Pin: 20mA
- DC Current For 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Main Processor: ATmega328P – 16 MHz
- USB-Serial processor: ATmega16U2 – 16 MHz
- Atmega328p memory: 2 KB SRAM, 32 KB FLASH, 1 KB EEPROM
- Weight: 8.05g
- Width: 26.7mm (new form factor)
- Length: 34.2 mm (new form factor)
USB-C power/transfer cable not included – Schields Arduino Uno incompatible with this “Mini” revision